What is coaching?
"Coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.” -International Coach Federation (ICF)
After years of exciting discovery, learning, researching, experiencing the dynamics of different societies, teaching methods it has become clear that there is still more to discover for personal and professional development. Something fresh, something new that goes beyond the dance steps, beyond the technique we learn during classes. Something that brings care and comfort to the soul as well as to the technique our body learns. The Dance Project is dedicated to bring new approach in helping dancers to achieve their personal goals so they can find their own way to creative development personally and professionally. Everyone carries something magical inside, it all starts with this magic that leads our own inspiration, motivation. It all starts with that magic and You.
Benefits of the Program
- It generates authentic, deep conversations.
- It helps to explore a wider variety of complex questions.
- It brings people closer, you can meet new people and share valuable conversations.
- People arriving in solo to the festival/marathon have the chance to get acquainted and catch the flow of the event easier.
- It is an opportunity for an intimate, authentic and non-judgmental meeting with ourselves and others.
- It helps discovering new points of view in a safe, accepting environment.
- It helps you to get the best out of you by helping to discover the opportunities within you.
- It focuses on future possibilities not past mistakes
- It improves communication skills
- It increases self-esteem and self-confidence
- It increases productivity
- It relies on inner personal motivation
- It helps to discover opportunities in the fields of career and private life
- It helps to manage work-life balance
- Quality guarantee. The program is facilitated by a qualified business coach.
- During all sessions the code of conduct of the ICF shall be respected.
- The program provides further opportunity for one-on-one coaching. (Also Skype sessions if necessary upon discussion for one-on-one coaching only).
Coaching topics for Tango Festivals and Marathons
- Stress management
- Real picture of self
- Cultural differences
- Work-life balance
- Free flow (participants choose their own topic that they would like to work on)
Other topics based on discussion.
Group Workshops with Points of You®
“The Points of You® Game is a tool that creates clear and empowering communication. It enables us to meet with ourselves and with others, to pause for a moment in life’s race, to think, to feel, to ask questions…. to change if only for a moment, our point of view and to look inward. It allows us to take a deep look at significant issues and processes in our lives, it leads us to alertness and action by creating new points of view.
The Coaching Game is a creative and effective tool for personal and professional development. This game features associative cards, each depicting a photographic image and a topic, accompanied by a thought-provoking book, inviting us to experience countless points of view, break free from set patterns of thought, and open up new possibilities for expansion and growth. It is based on associative links between photograph, theme and the issue we have chosen. It is to facilitate awareness and action, insights and growth. It’s a powerful tool for self-discovery, team building and leadership development, as well as at social gatherings… and IT’S FUN! : )”
What happens to you during the game?
“The word on the card addresses the left side of the brain, the side we use 85% of the time. The left side of the brain is responsible for activities such as thinking, reading, writing and logic. It is the masculine side, organizing, managing, cataloguing, and defining priorities. For most of us, this is the more developed side of the brain.
The photo addresses the right side of the brain: the feminine, creative, intuitive, associative and visual side. This side is connected to the “spirit”, the side that for most of us is less developed.
Simultaneously drawing from the two sides of the brain allows us to see the world from a new point of view. A kind of reciprocal fertilization leads to the birth of new perceptions. ” – Points of You® – The Coaching Game
Type of workshops / sessions
- Small or medium group – number of participants: 6-12
- One-on-one coaching session
- Coaching session for dance couple
- Dancers – number of participants: 1, 2, 6-12
- Dance professionals – number of participants: 1, 2, 6-12
- Dance instructors – number of participants: 1, 2, 6-12
The number of participants in a group is limited as we want to make sure that everyone gets ample and valuable attention during the workshop.
The language of the workshops is Hungarian, or English based on agreement.
What can you expect during the one-on-one and couple sessions?
- The process starts with an introduction session which is followed by 3-6 session.
- We get to theory and communication, we search for the best concept that works for you.
- You can look into the questions in a playful way
- We look into the technical elements in the aspect of your body awareness.
- You map out the direction of your development, finding and strengthening your own style.
- Development of creativity
- Finding, emphasising and polishing your strengths.
- Preparing an action plan for further practicing and development.
- Conversations and practical exercises follow each other.
- During the conversations I use the phototherapy tools of Points of You®
- Closuse of the process with a summarizing, self-reflecting session.
Quality guarantee. The program is facilitated by a qualified business coach. During all sessions the code of conduct of the ICF shall be respected.
Request an offer