What is coaching?
"Coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.” -International Coach Federation (ICF)
As a manager you are looking for solutions for resolving the problems of your colleagues and team members, so they can be more successful in their area and they can bring the best out of themselves so positive changes can happen in the team? If the client wants to and is willing to work on overcoming the problems, business coaching can help you in finding the personal and business goals, mapping the opportunities and the tools to find solutions and bring about positive, forward-looking changes in the life of your colleagues, the team and the company.
- Realistic self-evaluation
- Change management
- Work-Life Balance
- Stress management
- Structured Thinking
- Cultural Differences
- Time management
- Carrier planning
Type of Sessions
- Group or Team Coaching - Coaching for groups of 6-12 participants, 2-4 hours timeframe depending on discussion and selected topic
Benefits of Coaching
- It focuses on future possibilities not past mistakes
- It improves communication skills
- It increases self-esteem and self-confidence
- It increases productivity
- It relies on inner personal motivation
- It helps to discover opportunities in the fields of career and private life
- It helps to manage work-life balance
Group Workshops for Teams with Points of You® Cards
“The Points of You® Game is a tool that creates clear and empowering communication. It enables us to meet with ourselves and with others, to pause for a moment in life’s race, to think, to feel, to ask questions…. to change if only for a moment, our point of view and to look inward. It allows us to take a deep look at significant issues and processes in our lives, it leads us to alertness and action by creating new points of view.
The Coaching Game is a creative and effective tool for personal and professional development. This game features associative cards, each depicting a photographic image and a topic, accompanied by a thought-provoking book, inviting us to experience countless points of view, break free from set patterns of thought, and open up new possibilities for expansion and growth. It is based on associative links between photograph, theme and the issue we have chosen. It is to facilitate awareness and action, insights and growth. It’s a powerful tool for self-discovery, team building and leadership development, as well as at social gatherings” – Points of You® – The Coaching Game
Benefits of the Workshop
- It generates authentic, deep conversations.
- It helps to explore a wider variety of complex questions.
- It brings people closer and they can share valuable conversations.
- It is an opportunity for an intimate, authentic and non-judgmental meeting with ourselves and others.
- It helps discovering new points of view in a safe, accepting environment.
- It helps you to get the best out of you by helping to discover the opportunities within you.
- Quality guarantee. The program is facilitated by a qualified business coach.
- During all sessions the code of conduct of the ICF shall be respected.
- The program provides further opportunity for one-on-one coaching based on discussion.
Topics for Group Workshops
- Connection and Communication
- Work-life balance
- Partnership and Cooperation
- Cultural differences
- Self-esteem, Confidence, Real picture of self
- Free flow (participants choose their own topic that they would like to work on)
Other topics based on discussion.
What happens to you during the game?
“The word on the card addresses the left side of the brain, the side we use 85% of the time. The left side of the brain is responsible for activities such as thinking, reading, writing and logic. It is the masculine side, organizing, managing, cataloguing, and defining priorities. For most of us, this is the more developed side of the brain.
The photo addresses the right side of the brain: the feminine, creative, intuitive, associative and visual side. This side is connected to the “spirit”, the side that for most of us is less developed.
Simultaneously drawing from the two sides of the brain allows us to see the world from a new point of view. A kind of reciprocal fertilization leads to the birth of new perceptions. ” – Points of You® – The Coaching Game
Based on discussion.
Request an appointment and further information